Improving Quality of Life in Montgomery County, Indiana
Giving is a personal decision and a reflection of an individual’s values and interests. At the Montgomery County Community Foundation, we want to help you make meaningful choices with your charitable gifts– choices that represent what matters most to you.
We are grateful to live in a community where people care and are willing to share so their neighbors will benefit.
Your Gift Lives On
Total Awarded since 1991
9,550 total awards
in Grants Awarded Since 1991
3,781 total grants
in Scholarships Awarded Since 1991
5,769 total scholarships
How to Give
We make it easy for anyone to give because every single gift matters. You can designate your gift to a specific fund, or establish your own named fund. Gifts can also be a memorial or honor tribute for someone special in your life. No matter how you choose to donate, your generosity will make a tangible difference.
Step 1: Browse our funds (or establish one)
Step 2: Make a donation online, in person, or by mail
Step 3: Know that your gift makes a difference for generations
The Benefits of Charitable Giving with MCCF
- Simplicity: One contribution will address many charitable organizations and needs in Montgomery County.
- Flexibility: We honor a donor’s wishes regarding a designated beneficiary or area.
- Tax Benefits: Contributions to MCCF qualify for maximum tax deductibility for income, gift, and state tax purposes.
- Permanence & Continuity: A permanent fund with the community foundation will continue to benefit the community well into the future.
- Professional Management: The funds of the foundation are invested and managed by professional investment managers.
- Public Accountability: As a community foundation, funds are used for the public interest. All grants are publicly disclosed by the foundation.
Donor Stories: How You’re Making a Difference
MEET OUR TEAM
Kelly Taylor, Chief Executive Officer at MCCF
"I am so grateful to live in a community where generosity and compassion thrive. Our donors desire to make a difference, and our goal is to come alongside them and help them support the causes they care about in our community. I would welcome the opportunity to talk with you and help you craft a charitable plan that’s just right for you."
Valuable Resources for Donors
Subscribe to the MCCF E-Newsletter
Sign up to receive our weekly e-newsletter, which contains news and events about MCCF and the community.