Are you a Montgomery County nonprofit whose work for our community would benefit from a grant?
2024 Spring Grant Cycle will open February 1, 2024.
2024 Spring Grant applications are due Monday, April 15 by 5 p.m.
STEP 1: REVIEW GRANT GUIDELINES
Review this document to learn more about eligibility and scope of grants offered.
STEP 2: SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Schedule an appointment to talk with MCCF staff about your intended proposal. We're eager to help you make your application a strong one! Grant Coordinator Cheryl Keim is available in our office at the following times:
Tuesdays, 2-4 p.m. (except 20th)
Thursdays, 9-11 a.m. (except 15th)
March – April 10
Mondays, 9-11 a.m.
Wednesdays, 1-3 p.m.
Or by appointment. Call 765-362-1267 or email email@example.com
Step 3: Fill out the application
Fill out the online application found in the Grant Applications and Information section at the bottom of this page.
Please click here for tips on using the online application:
Step 4: Relax While we review
Relax, now it's our turn to do the hard work!
Staff and members of the Grants & Distributions committee will begin reviewing all requests. We may request a site visit or ask more questions, all with the intent of better understanding your request. After careful review, the committee will make their recommendations which are then forwarded to the Board of Directors for approval.
Step 5: Board Makes Final Decision
The Board of Directors take action on the committee's recommendations. Grants may be approved for full funding, partial funding, tabled to the next grant cycle, or declined entirely.
Step 6: Grand Awards Program
Celebrate with us by attending the Grant Awards Program to receive your check! Even if your request isn't funded, heed the lessons learned and start planning for next year.
STEP 7: Post Grant Report
Tell us how it went! In the grant award letter you were informed of the post grant requirements. Normally this report is on the grant application portal, however while we are in between platforms that is not the case. A link to the fillable form is found below. Please submit by the due date listed in the award letter.
Required Grant Application Attachments
- List board of directors, which includes names, addresses and email, years of service and attendance record for the past 12 months.
- A resolution or minutes from your organization noting the board’s support for this request.
- Two bids or quotes are encouraged for all requests and are required for those $10,000 or more. If possible, local contractors are preferred. If this does not apply to your request, upload a document that states it is not applicable.
- Completed Request Financial Form. This form is found at the bottom of this page.
- Financial Documents for the past two full years. This will include Statement of Financial Position and Statement of Activities
- Current annual budget and year-to-date actual expenditures.
- A copy of the organizations Cash Handling Policy and and a copy of the organization’s most recent financial audit report, if one has been conducted.
- Optional, Letters of Support. If this request involves partners whose financial or in-kind contributions are named in the application, you may include letters of support from them to affirm their support.
Further explanations are provided within the grant application