Hoosier Heartland State Bank Scholarship
Requirements: 2.5+ GPA, Business, Finance, or Marketing Major
Established by Hoosier Heartland State Bank, a local community bank, this scholarship recognizes a student who is majoring in business, finance or marketing. The scholarshipwill provide support toward tuition and fees for one student from each of the public Montgomery County High Schools who will attend an accredited college or university. The scholarship is renewable. Academic achievement, community, school, and volunteer activities will be taken into consideration.
- Be a graduate in good standing of a public Montgomery County High School, Montgomery County, Indiana by the end of June of the year in which the application is filed
- Be a resident of Montgomery County, Indiana and have lived in Montgomery County for the previous two years
- Must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 based on a 4.0 scale
- Good character and excellent citizenship will be taken into consideration
- Demonstrates academic preparation and potential for success in college
- Must have completed a minimum of seven (7) semesters or ten (10) trimesters by the application deadline to be eligible to apply for the Hoosier Heartland Scholarship
- Complete the online MCCF Standard Scholarship application - due January 15th, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
- In addition to the standard essay questiosns, be prepared to write an essay (500 word maximum) addressing the following: "Describe the value a community bank offers to our local community."