Edith Botts Nursing Scholarship
Requirements: Female, Training in Nursing
The Edit V. Botts Nurses Training Scholarship is funded from the estate of Edith V. Botts. Ms. Botts desired to provide funds to educate women from Montgomery County to receive nurses training in any duly accredited school.
The Botts Scholarship will be awarded for one year only and must be applied for each year. Scholarship awards are to be used for tuition only.
- Must be a resident of Montgomery County, Indiana
- Must be a female planning to study nursing - Preference will be given to the applications of nursing students but if funds are available, applications of female students in similar fields will be considered
- Complete the online MCCF Standard Scholarship application. Check here for updated scholarship application due date and information.
- Be prepared to write an essay (500 word maximum)
- Be prepared to write a personal statement (500 word maximum)