Aaron Kesler Future Firefighters Scholarship
Requirements: 2.0+ GPA, Future firefighter
Dan and Patty Kesler, parents of Aaron Kesler, established the Aaron C. Kesler Future Firefighters Scholarship award to honor his memory.
The Aaron C. Kesler Future Firefighters Scholarship will provide an award toward tuition and fees to a public Montgomery County High School senior who will attend firefighter’s school. The scholarship will be awarded for one year only and is not renewable.
- Be a graduate in good standing of a public Montgomery County High School, Montgomery County, Indiana by the end of June of the year in which the application is filed
- Be a resident of Montgomery County, Indiana and have lived in Montgomery County, Indiana for the previous two years
- Must have a grade point average of a minimum 2.00 based on a 4.00 scale
- Must have completed a minimum of seven (7) semesters or ten (10) trimesters by the application deadline to be eligible to apply for the Aaron C. Kesler Scholarship
- Complete the online MCCF Standard Scholarship Application- due January 15th, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.